Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED RokBox no longer working with Vimeo

• SOLVED RokBox no longer working with Vimeo

Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    • For some reason all of our videos utilizing Rokbox and Vimeo are now not working.

www.adtran.com/index.php/resource-center#video

Can someone see if it is something on our end or something Vimeo might have changed?

Thank you.

Tom
    • Tom Patrick Patterson
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED RokBox no longer working with Vimeo

• That appears to be a Joomla site and you no longer have any current Joomla subscriptions? Support does require a current subscription to the item for which you require support.

You're getting a JS error.

Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED RokBox no longer working with Vimeo

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Tom Patterson.
    • Tom Patrick Patterson
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• login does not work - please check.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Sorry try again.
    • Tom Patrick Patterson
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Nope - still doesn't work.

Regards, Mark.

• Hmmm...works for me. Try again?
    • Tom Patrick Patterson

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok the admin link works now.

It's nothing to do with rokbox - the video link is invalid so something must have changed on vimeo. You can just paste that link in your browser address bar and you get the same error.

Regards, Mark.

• Well if that were the case why is the Lightbox not even coming up? I updated the video link on the first video Rokbox called ADTRAN Mosaic here - www.adtran.com/index.php/resource-center#video and the link works but the lightbox doesn't even come up?

Also...the Load More links are still n ot working for me. See my attached image...on the same page above none of the Load MOre links are working for me.

As always thank you for your help.

Tom
    • Tom Patrick Patterson

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds