Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Header and Footer missing on Joomla 3.5.1 update

• Re: SOLVED Header and Footer missing on Joomla 3.5.1 update

Posted 6 years 1 month ago
    • This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Header and Footer missing on Joomla 3.5.1 update

• I cleared your server cache and now it shows?

But you are getting warning message in the console because you are using https protocol for you site but have http resource links in your page - they should all be https.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• I have not gotten any warning messages in the console but I will look into it. I had a backup of my css file. Just to get the look back of the site I used that and it created the same inital problem. Is that because of the http resource links or could there be something off with my css?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• It could well be... you need to resolve those warnings first, then take it from there...

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Thank you I will get resolved
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok let us know the outcome.

If your issue is now solved, please EDIT your FIRST POST in this thread by adding [SOLVED] at the start of the title and then select the TICK icon. This lets the moderators know that it can be moved to the solved section.

If you can't edit the first post this will be because it is more than 7 days old, so please reply stating that the topic can be closed and a moderator will do this for you.

Regards, Mark.

• I apologize Mr T for all the questions but last one for you. You said you cleared the server cache was that the one accessed through the site in the systems dropdown? Just want to know just in case it needs to be done again
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Joomla admin > system > clear cache > delete all

Regards, Mark.

• Thanks!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• You're very welcome.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds