0 items Join Now

SOLVED Community Builder

• Twiggliscious
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Joomla KungFu!!!

SOLVED Community Builder

Posted 6 years 2 weeks ago
    • RT,

Is there a possibility of a future Community Builder integration with an RT Template...or something similar that's social.

I like this community...was just curious.

Mike-

• Mike-

"Nobody cares who your father was, only the father you'll be." – Mandalorian saying...
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Community Builder

• No, sorry. We don't build any templates around third-party products.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Twiggliscious
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Joomla KungFu!!!

• Mr. T,

Yeah I understand...we had the Ecwid themes...thought maybe RT might do something with social...it's needed...I see so many half-assed templates with other template clubs and it makes me wish for RT...oh well.

Thanks for the quick response.

Mike-

• Mike-

"Nobody cares who your father was, only the father you'll be." – Mandalorian saying...
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Many, many, years ago we did... and that taught us the lesson! :) It basically puts you in the position of constantly trying to keep up with third-party changes and we're not going to do that any more.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds