Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

PHP 7.2 fix for RokCommon

• Re: PHP 7.2 fix for RokCommon

Posted 5 years 1 day ago
    • These are warnings, so you can simply turn off Error Reporting in your Joomla admin -> Global configuration for now. These are not fatal errors so everything should be working fine.
    • Kind regards,
      Reggie

Learn to code for free.
      www.freecodecamp.org

Posted 5 years 1 day ago
    • Are you using RokCommon 3.2.7?

Unfortunately, I can't replicate seeing those errors in my Joomla installation with latest RokCommon.
    • Kind regards,
      Reggie

Learn to code for free.
      www.freecodecamp.org
    • assur3
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: PHP 7.2 fix for RokCommon

Posted 5 years 17 hours ago
    • I am using 3.2.7 however, i am not even able to get to my global config.

Posted 5 years 10 hours ago

Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    • Any luck with this.. I was getting a wordpress message that i needed to update from 5.6 to a newer version. I have the ambrosia theme. I moved to 7.2 and now I can't get into the editing/publishing screen of my content. It just comes up as a white blank screen.

I tried to downgrade back to 5.6 and then I tried to do a restore and nothing is working.. The front end of the site and everything but the the editing screen is working fine.. I have no server errors or anything like that..I even tried to go through different plugins and deactivate them to find the cause with no avail...
    • canucck
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: PHP 7.2 fix for RokCommon

Posted 1 year 8 months ago
    • Any thoughts on how to correct this error:

Deprecated: Required parameter $options follows optional parameter $loglevels in C:\MAMP\htdocs\TEST\libraries\rokcommon\RokCommon\Logger\Joomla.php on line 33

Posted 1 year 5 months ago
    • Hi, I too have the deprecated error below after updating and switching to php 8. Does anyone have a solution to this?

Deprecated: Required parameter $options follows optional parameter $loglevels in /libraries/rokcommon/RokCommon/Logger/Joomla.php on line 33

*Have taken advice in link below and set error level to 'none'

rockettheme.com/forum/joomla-general-que...help?start=0#1448451
    • Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Kerry Curtain.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds