Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Do you guys operate a support ticketing system?

• Macmaster
    • Jr. Rocketeer

SOLVED Do you guys operate a support ticketing system?

Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    • I posted earlier in the week regarding an issue that is preventing me from doing a full handover to the client. After being asked for creden, which I posted in the secure area of that post, I havent had a reply.

I know you guys most get so many posts, but it would be nice to knoe that i haven’t been forgotten.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Do you guys operate a support ticketing system?

• We have this forum and yes we do have an extremely large number of posts everyday that we have to deal with.

I have reminded @damir for you about your topic http://www.rockettheme.com/forum/general-discussion/276147-404-component-not-found-when-editing-template-s

We try to answer most posts within 48hrs but at busy times and weekends it can take longer.

Please note that you can press the "report" button on the posts in your topic too to get the imeediate attention of all moderators. But please do not overuse this - allow at least 48hrs.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Macmaster

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: SOLVED Do you guys operate a support ticketing system?

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds