0 items Join Now

Voxel pre-sale ? Re:Corner Badges in Mosaic

• ubarose
    • Jr. Rocketeer
    • Yikes

Voxel pre-sale ? Re:Corner Badges in Mosaic

Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    • Hello,

I have a site using Anacron, but am thinking of buying Voxel and switching it over.

In Anacron, the Roksprocket Mosaic layout displays the tag text and a little tag icon. The Roksprocket Mosaic layout in Voxel displays corner badges with icons.

My questions are in regard to what controls which icon displays in the corner badges, and can it be changed.

Does it require K2?
      If it does, and I dont have K2, what displays as a corner badge?
      If it doesn’t require K2, what does control which icon displays?
      Is it using, or can it use the tags input on items in the Roksprocket module?
      If so, I assume it is conditional on specific keywords, like movie or game. If this is true, I assume it is hard coded some where, and I can change it (I have a couple of thousand articles tagged in Roksprocket and would rather change the code to recognize my tags than re-tag everything) Is this true?
      Also, if it using the tags in Roksproket, what tags does it recognize?
    • Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by ubarose.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Voxel pre-sale ? Re:Corner Badges in Mosaic

Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    • No there is no dependency on K2.

It's just a roksprocket override and CSS included with the template. What controls it is the tag chosen in the roksprocket mosaic and then CSS acts upon that choice to activate the appropriate icon from a sprint png image file.

You can easily change the sprite png image and the CSS that chooses the icon from the sprite.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds