Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    • good afternoon
      Congratulations!!
      finally - they waited!
      Well done!
      at least something new, uraaaa!
      only two questions:
      1) When for Wordpress?
      2) can I, well, please do so - that would be in the menu on the mobile, below, there was a place under two phone numbers, one under the other?
      It is very necessary, very, very!
      I do not even ask for social network icons, I do not ask for Skype, telegrams, I do not ask for it, but just two phones
      so that customers immediately from the menu called
      so that they do not look for the Contacts button, they did not wait for the page to load, - so they DO NOT leave the site - they called and made orders
      Please add
      you have five minutes of work, two lines of code
      and me - full old age)
      Thank you
    • Ryan M Pierson
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Technical Writer

Re: One template per 6 months?

• aleksej wrote:
      good afternoon
      Congratulations!!
      finally - they waited!
      Well done!

Glad you like it. We put a lot of work into making it as different from anything we'd released for Gantry 5 as possible. The original concept was fashion blog, but we kept adding in elements that would make it a fun template for a wider range of industries. The animation and little unique touches were part of that overall concept.

Glad y'all like it. The next one we're planning stems from another category of websites we haven't touched in a very long time.
      1) When for Wordpress?

Optimistically later this week. However it could happen early next week - depending on what comes up between now and then in terms of bugs and/or CMS interaction.
      can I, well, please do so - that would be in the menu on the mobile, below, there was a place under two phone numbers, one under the other?

Going to let someone that has a little more development experience help with that one. I'll let the modsquad know to check this post. Anything is possible.
    • Ryan Matthew Pierson / Technical Writer / Buda, TX USA
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

• aleksej wrote:
      good afternoon
      Congratulations!!
      finally - they waited!
      Well done!
      only two questions:
      1) When for Wordpress?
      2) can I, well, please do so - that would be in the menu on the mobile, below, there was a place under two phone numbers, one under the other?
      It is very necessary, very, very!
      I do not even ask for social network icons, I do not ask for Skype, telegrams, I do not ask for it, but just two phones
      so that customers immediately from the menu called
      so that they do not look for the Contacts button, they did not wait for the page to load, - so they DO NOT leave the site - they called and made orders
      Please add
      you have five minutes of work, two lines of code
      and me - full old age)
      Thank you

Do you have a live site URL maybe?
    • Available for CUSTOM WORK with Joomla, WordPress and Grav Templates and Gantry Framework!
    • aleksej
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• good afternoon
      I will make a website on WordPress - and this template is not yet available)
      so at present I do not have a website (on this template)
      well, and if you do not know where to insert the phones right under the word Styles
      They (phones) will look organic, will always be in sight, on each page, and always accessible
    • Ryan M Pierson
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Technical Writer

• aleksej wrote:
      They (phones) will look organic, will always be in sight, on each page, and always accessible

Ok, so I understand. You're asking how to add phone numbers to the theme so that they're always visible on the site... but you also want them to be embedded in the mobile menu so when you hit the menu hamburger icon you get the phone numbers in addition to the menu?

Would it be enough to have the phone numbers in the website? A Contact particle or even the Custom HTML and Simple Content particles placed either on the sidebar/aside or the footer/copyright areas would do it.

As for making the phone numbers part of the mobile menu, that's where I personally don't have an answer because I've never done it. But then again, I'm not part of the dev team here, which is why I passed your question along.
    • Gravster
    • Jr. Rocketeer
    • PHP veteran

• Anacron
      Vermilion
      Epsilon

Just had a look at those. omg they look amazing. can't wait for grav/gantry ports. Vermilion gets my vote. Amazing...
    • Arguing with myself about php for the last 15 years.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• +1 for Anacron and Vermilion, 2 of my favs as well :)
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • Gravster
    • Jr. Rocketeer
    • PHP veteran

• To be completely honest would be more than ok with skipping Grav port of Calla in favor of any of those 3 :)
      It doesn't mean Calla is bad. It means those 3 are pure class above it. There are those designs when you can tell it's gonna be "timeless". Even in 10y it's still gonna look good.

Luckily ALL Grav themes (for me) are class above anything I can squeeze out of my local lazy designers...and cheaper... :)
    • Arguing with myself about php for the last 15 years.
    • Ryan M Pierson
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Technical Writer

• Gravster wrote:
      To be completely honest would be more than ok with skipping Grav port of Calla in favor of any of those 3 :)
      It doesn't mean Calla is bad. It means those 3 are pure class above it. There are those designs when you can tell it's gonna be "timeless". Even in 10y it's still gonna look good.

Luckily ALL Grav themes (for me) are class above anything I can squeeze out of my local lazy designers...and cheaper... :)

The Calla port will take a day. Ports from G4 to G5 take weeks. We'll get the Calla port done this week. The G4>G5 ports are an ongoing project we're tackling, and it will take some time.
    • The following users have thanked you: Gravster

• aleksej
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• you are the last of the great
      gavick.com-died
      yootheme.com - almost dead (enough to read their forum - there for example, one guy once six asked when the next template, and only for the sixth time he answered a reference to the road map of the year-old (((
      but you are now doing what other great designers do as a template before dying (((
      templates stopped coming out regularly, you got carried away with a bunch of projects like grav ......
      I do not blame you, the market is terribly competitive, there's nothing to be done ...
      but now I've been waiting for a month ... three? a new revolutionary template for Wordpress (((and so far no (((((

(and yes, can you update NiveMind? Now neither you nor anyone else on the market - there is such a simple, clean, fast template with such an amazing, convenient, beautiful, great menu, imprisoned for a site with hundreds of articles - it's a pity he not intended for viewing on mobile !!!)

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds