0 items Join Now

Cannot upload Pics and cannot open subfolders in Media folder

• Rainbow

Cannot upload Pics and cannot open subfolders in Media folder

Posted 5 years 7 months ago
    • Hi

Few weeks ago all Themes get this problems

1) Cannot upload Pics and cannot open subfolders in Media folder
      2) New name came instead of DEFAULTS (GANTRY5_PLATFORM_PARTICLE_DEFAULTS)

I have try update WP version, change Gantry Version, php Version, Theme Version installing latest ones like Fluent

Nothing work

Ty
    • Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by MrT.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Cannot upload Pics and cannot open subfolders in Media folder

• Please don't post general correspondence in the secure tab otherwise other members cannot see what you wrote. Only use the secure tab for confidential information such as passwords and logins. I have edited your post to correct this.

Please would you post your URL, admin id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Please post your FTP logon, password and FTP URL in the secure area of your post.

It sounds like a permissions issue to me.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Rainbow

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • Rainbow

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Rainbow, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• ftp details only give me access to an empty directory with just .ftpquota in - please check user and authorise it to see the correct directory.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Rainbow

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• You didn't give me a username to log into Cpanel - only a password?

Please note that your Acronym template is way out of date on v1.0.1 and the current version is v1.0.5 - so you should backup and update this.

Have you been editing langauge files (PO files) because either the language file does not exist or it has been corrupted.

Regards, Mark.
    • Rainbow

• Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by MrT. Reason: removed login information from public tab
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok, so I installed Gantry 5 latest versions and that fixed a lot of your corruptions. But you still haven't update Acronym to the latest version as I asked - please backup your site and do so.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds