Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Video Parallax Scrolling which template

• Phyrun

Video Parallax Scrolling which template

Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    • Hello, please help me find a RocketTheme template in which I can implement video parallax background. I own the website hairdeluxelodi.com and want to reproduce it in Joomla instead of using Wix. Thanks for your guidance.
    • Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Phyrun.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Video Parallax Scrolling which template

• How do you intend to implement the viedo parallax? I don't see any video parallax on your existing site.

You can use any template - just look through the demo's - there are none that do video parallax but a few that have some parallax effects for images (such as Alerion).

So perhaps the question is... what do you mean by video parallax - do you have an example?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Phyrun

• You're not seeing the video effects at www.hairdeluxelodi.com/ ? If not, I'll do my best to explain. The background is a video, which loops. The media is provided by Wix. The foreground is contents in horizontal sectionional strips. When I scroll up and down, the foreground contents moves up and down, while the video background continues to play; hence the parallax effect.

In researching this further, I came upon a couple of extensions in which if used in conjunction, may give me the ability to recreate www.hairdeluxelodi.com/ , The folks over at www.aikoncms.com seems to have two extensions, YouTube BG Video and Easy Parallax. I may give that a try.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• What I see is a fixed attachment background video with a web page on stop. I don't see any "parallax" at all it just the main content passing over the fixed video. So, if that's all you want then, look at "Supra" template.

Don't go look at "parallax" solutions because that is not what you wix site is using at all and you don't need it to do what you want.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds