Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED template cerulean

• ROBERT

SOLVED template cerulean

Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    • Hello,
      I have just reactivated my Club Extensions subscription.

My website is based on the cerulean template v1.3
      Wanting to migrate to php 7.1 I have the error:

Deprecated: Methods with the name of their class in the future; Color has a deprecated constructor
        in /homepages/6/d518639695/htdocs/xmainesrace.it/templates/rt_cerulean/features/color.php on line 11

I notice that now the version of the cerulean theme is 1.9
      How to correct this error?
      Does my club extension membership give me the right to download the sources, because currently I can not do it?

If so, how?

I bought 2 theme Joomla Template Club on 27/08/14:
      - Alerion and cerulean

thank you,

Regards,
    • Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by ROBERT.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED template cerulean

• You only have an “extensions” subscription which does not entitle you to download the latest version of the template. Yes the latest version of the template works fine on PHP7.1.x and above. Your previous subscription was a “club” subscription (expired 2014) which allows you to download any template for the duration of the subscription. If you want to download the template you either need to renew that “club” subscription or purchase the ”lifetime” subscription for Cerulean instead.

Regards, Mark
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • ROBERT

• thank you for your reply,

Can I change offer and migrate from the club extension version to the lifetime subscription for cerulean, paying the difference?

Regards,
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of this page and our support staff will be able to advise you on that.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds