Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Supra template for Joomla

• Supra template for Joomla

Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    • Does the Supra template include the Color Picker feature? Is Color Picker included in ALL Gantry 5 templates?
      Thanks
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Supra template for Joomla

• Yes it does to both your questions.

Regards, Mark
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • jaylime
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• @damir is already helping you in that topic and there is no need for two moderators to be involved and nor to bother another member by posting in his topic... I have reminded @damir you are awaiting a reply.

If you feel you are not getting a timely response you should press the "report" button on an answer in that topic which will get the moderators immediate attention. Do not overuse the button though - please allow at least 48hrs for a response and longer at weekends.

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by MrT.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • jaylime
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• I had already chased and waited 4 days for a reply from @damir. I'm sorry that I "bothered" you and will henceforth use the 'report' button so I won't need to bother you again. Interesting though that once you chased @damir he responded straight away.

Damir's solution was that my host needed to install libmemcached 1.0.18 - which basically is exactly what the error message said.

For your information my host got my site back up and running by adjusting the config of the php.ini file, nothing to do with libmemcached 1.0.16 and 1.0.18 at all.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• You didn't bother me - but every time someone posts in another members topics then that member is going to get an email. As moderators we can all occasionaly miss a reply as we answer so many every day - that is why I was happy to remind @Damir for you and why I suggested that a better way to get moderator attention in future is to use the "report" button.

Anyway I'm glad you solved your issue.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds