Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Template with all the information on the cover.

• Template with all the information on the cover.

Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    • Please could you recommend a rockettheme template (joomla) that allows me to build a website similar to the one referenced in the following link. Thank you.

Link:
    • Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Diego Luis.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Template with all the information on the cover.

• Errrrr... link?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Template with all the information on the cover.

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Thank you MrT.
      A curious question:
      I can ask how did you put the contact form on the front page of the website?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Just make the menu item type "single contact" and the contact form displays in the "page content" particle (which you can position anywhere you like on the page).

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Hello Mark

I could not do this: "contact form displays in the" page content "particle".

I have tried to insert a contact form on the frontpage of the test site diwebsas.com/test/supra/ , as it appears in www.reallybrilliantsystems.com

Could you clarify if your form is made with the joomla contact component
      or is it a specific particle?

I have read in many forums that it is impossible to insert a contact form of the joomla core on the cover, and, apparently, in the attached image, you have achieved it.
    • Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Diego Luis.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I used the core Joomla contact form... nothing special. You can change the menu item type to "single contact" as I already statements and the form appears in the "page content" particle (as I already stated) and you can position the "page content" particle anywhere you like on the layout of the outline that you are using - it doesn't just have to go in the "main" section.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds