Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Download Iridescent template

• patbol70
    • Rocketeer

Download Iridescent template

Posted 5 years 5 months ago
    • Hi,

I just purchased a new template after 7 years or so. I wanted tp download the iridescent template but the only thing to download after logging in is the gantry framework.

What am i doing wrong?

grtz Patrick
    • Using Joomla 1.7.3 and Radiance 1.1
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Download Iridescent template

• You don't have a current subscription that enables you to download the latest Iridescent template so you would need to purcahse one. The previous subscription that you had 7 years ago was a club membership that only entitles you to download the latest templates for the duration of that subscription.

You can either purchase a "lifetime" subscription to a single template or again purchase a club membership subscription.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • patbol70
    • Rocketeer

• Hi Mark, it seemedthat my collegue by accident ordered the wrong template. I did send het a link to the template demo but that seems to be the link to all of the templats so when ordering the latest template is the one she ordered. Could this be changed?

Best regards,

Patrick
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• The only other subcription that you have is Chimera for GRAV?

Either way - use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page and our support department shoul dbe able to help you.

Regrds, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 5 years 5 months ago by MrT.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • patbol70
    • Rocketeer

• When looking again.... you're right... Chimera - Grav Theme is ordered. Our fault, or more my fault. Did not look at the image she showed me.

Could this be changed in any way? The Iridescent is the template perfectly fitting my needs.

Hope someone can helpt me out or to be more precice someone who can sort my fault

Regards Patrick
    • patbol70
    • Rocketeer

• How could i be so wrong at this?

What i was looking for is the Iridescent template for Joomla..

Now have Chimera - Grav Theme and have no idea what Grav is?

grtz Patrick
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• As I said you need to use the "contact us" link at the bottom of this page and our support department will be able to help you out.

GRAV is another content management system (written by RT) that is an alternative to Wordpress or Joomla.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds