Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Logo in PNG doesnt work and SVG doesnt change

• Logo in PNG doesnt work and SVG doesnt change

Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    • Cant change the logo even when the image is pointed to another image on the interstellar theme
      I changed the image source to the PNG and still shows the SVG...
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Logo in PNG doesnt work and SVG doesnt change

Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    • Please would you post your URL, admin id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Logo in PNG doesnt work and SVG doesnt change

Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    • This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Logo in PNG doesnt work and SVG doesnt change

Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    • 1. you were in "production" mode so I cahnged to "development" mode.
      2. I checked all instances of the logo particle and they were all referencing the SVG file and not a PNG.
      3. I change the reference in the base outline > layout - logo particle instance on layout to PNG.
      4. I change all your other outline to "inherit" the "top" and "navigation" sections from the base outline so you will only ever have to change it again once (rather than on every outline).
      5. Use this code...
      #g-page-surround::after, #g-page-surround::before, #g-copyright::after, #g-copyright::before {
         content: none;
      }
      To create a custom CSS compatible with Gantry 5 please read this http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/adding-a-custom-style-sheet .

Remember to recompile CSS from base outline too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds