Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

WordPress Photon Template update?

• WordPress Photon Template update?

Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    • I previously had a WordPress Club Membership which I let lapse. I need to update a template that I downloaded when I had the membership, but it's not allowing me to do this. I thought that once you purchased a template, you always had access to the updates. Is this no longer the case? I really need to down load the Photon for Wordpress template update. This is the only Wordpress site I run so I really don't want to spend more just to get an update.

Thanks in advance!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: WordPress Photon Template update?

• That’s never been the case unless you purchased a “lifetime” subscription to a single template, which you did not. Your WP subscription was a “club” subscription which only provides support and updates for the duration of the subscription.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: WordPress Photon Template update?

• There are individual lifetime memberships that you can purchase for a single template that never expire. Most are $50 normally or $25 currently during the sale. I see you had a WordPress ThemeClub account that expired recently that would've given you access to all of the WordPress themes while it was active. Club accounts always expire annually.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds