Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED PHP 7.2 Error Gantry

• randelld
    • Hero Rocketeer

SOLVED PHP 7.2 Error Gantry

Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    • Hi Guys, I have a number of sites that I cannot update to PHP7.2 because I get the single ERROR printed on page.
      I Have updated Rokcommon and Roksprocket and gallery to latest version.
      My Admin section says that I have the latest version of Gantry 4.1.34
      I set error rpeorting to maximum and received the following

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/domain/public_html/plugins/system/gantry/gantry.php on line 406

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/domain/public_html/libraries/gantry/core/gantry.class.php on line 1043

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/domain/public_html/libraries/gantry/core/gantry.class.php on line 1043

Error: [] operator not supported for strings: [] operator not supported for strings

Can anyone help me to sort this please.
      Thank you
    • Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by randelld.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED PHP 7.2 Error Gantry

Posted 5 years 3 months ago
    • 4.1.34 is not the latest Gantry 4. The current version is 4.1.39

But also it's highly likely that your template versions are out of date too and need to be updated to latest versions (which will require you to have a current subscription).

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • randelld
    • Hero Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED PHP 7.2 Error Gantry

Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    • Thank MrT

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds