Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Downloading Gantry?

• Downloading Gantry?

Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    • When using the rocket launcher does one need to install gantry as well or is it included in the launcher?

Thanks.
    • Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Silmearendil.
    • Pretiosa in conspectu Domini – Mors Sanctorum eius
  • Re: Downloading Gantry?

• Gantry is included in the RocketLauncher package.

RocketLauncher will install both Joomla! and all of the demo sample content seen on our demo site for each individual template (Note: All sample content images will be replaced with blank versions in the RocketLauncher version). This provides a way to get started quicker with the template, as our demos feature a lot of custom content examples and configuration that can help to give you ideas for using the template to its maximum effectiveness.

To note though, RocketLauncher packages cannot be installed on top of an existing Joomla website. You simply install the package as you would a normal Joomla installation.
    • Kind regards,
      Reggie

Learn to code for free.
      www.freecodecamp.org

• Thank you very much for the info. Actually I wish the demo pics were included as it would make it easier to deal with. Ive searched and searched and cannot find a full tutorial for the latest types of templates so usually I end up just getting frustrated and forgoing joomla.

• For copyright purposes we don't provide the demo images (although the images used in the RocketLauncher packages have the same dimensions).

Nevertheless, many of these same images can be found on UnSplash:

unsplash.com/
    • Kind regards,
      Reggie

Learn to code for free.
      www.freecodecamp.org

• Yes, but they are not labeled and therefore not easy to replace with something else. As I said, what this site needs is a tutorial that walks one through the entire process of changing a template for use. My guess is many newbies are as frustrated as I am and just never come back. I am a masochist and keep coming back yearly as if by osmosis I will figure it out.

• We have documentation available that outlines certain areas of our template(s).

rockettheme.com/docs/joomla

If you are not sure where something is please do not hesitate to ask for support and we will assist you.
    • Kind regards,
      Reggie

Learn to code for free.
      www.freecodecamp.org

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds