0 items Join Now

Errors uploading and deleting images from RokGallery

• Annemarie
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Internet Marketing

Errors uploading and deleting images from RokGallery

Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    • Hello,
      I tried to upload a few files to RokGallery and ran into a few issues. First, I got a message on the Files Upload window "x% - A matching files for image_name appears to already be in the system."

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

That window stayed up and never went away. When I tried to refresh the page, I got a connection error, and a few minutes later, was able to get the administrator back up by refreshing the page.

The images I uploaded appeared on the screen as a broken image.

When I try to delete them, I get the error "File deletion - error, Unable to find directory for the file "image_name" to remove."

I found another post of someone who received the same error when trying to delete images, but there was no resolution.
      Can you help?
      Thank you!
    • Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Annemarie.
    • Revenue Managed Right
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Errors uploading and deleting images from RokGallery

Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    • Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "General Discussion" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current paid membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your Joomla subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Your rokgallery is now corrupted so you will manually need to repaird this... see https://rockettheme.com/forum/joomla-extension-rokgallery/189558-dealing-with-corrupted-rokgallery-files

Why did this happen? hard to say but likely that you folder where the images are stored for rokgallery has incorrect permissions and/or owner/group or some other thing is block access to the folder (htaccess or mod_security).

I hope that helps.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Annemarie

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds