Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Zenith is nice, but...

• JMDonald
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Zenith is nice, but...

Posted 4 years 11 months ago
    • I may be missing something, but on a phone, if you aren't careful, you can scroll down just enough that the slideshow takes up the entire screen and...then you're stuck...can't scroll back up or down, just through the 3 slides. I seem to remember this on a few older templates too where you couldn't grab a part of the page to get out of the slideshow.

Since my membership has expired, I can't see the template specific pages, but without a fix, or manually changing heights or something, the above issue would keep a lot of folk from jumping on this otherwise quite nice template. Just my observation.
  • Re: Zenith is nice, but...

• Agreed. Zenith is very nice. I particularly like the mobile menu. Does anyone know if it is possible to copy this menu to another theme?

And yes, there seems to be a bug on that frontpage particle. I also get stuck on the mobile phone (android v6)

But again, very nice theme, well done Rockettheme!
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: Zenith is nice, but...

• Yes, you can specifically turn this feature off. The touch ability is a key feature for this Slideshow particle, so I was inclined to keep this feature enabled by default.

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
    • Kind regards,
      Reggie

Learn to code for free.
      www.freecodecamp.org

• JMDonald
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: Zenith is nice, but...

• Thanks for the clarification Reggie. Out of curiousity, if one were to leave touch move enabled, is there a navigation solution to the above mentioned issue? I agree that touch is important, that's what folk expect on their phone...so, ideally could there be a way to have one's cake and eat it too, so to speak?

• We need to have a horizontal touch option. I will talk with Jakub and Karol about this on Monday.
    • Kind regards,
      Reggie

Learn to code for free.
      www.freecodecamp.org

• I've added the option for Horizontal direction in our dev build for Zenith. Will hopefully have an update sometime this week.
    • Kind regards,
      Reggie

Learn to code for free.
      www.freecodecamp.org

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds