Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED RSS Feed for RT Product Updates

• SOLVED RSS Feed for RT Product Updates

Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    • We use the RocketTheme update RSS in Outlook. I just wanted to point out that on the feed, the RokSprocket update from February 11 is misdated and it shows up as November 2 (which hasn't happened yet). Also would it be possible for the Joomla themes to have whether they are for Gantry 4 or 5? We still have a lot of Gantry 4 sites still running as well as Gantry 5 and it would be helpful to see which the updates are for since most of the time is it for one or the other but we can't tell by looking at feed. Thanks.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED RSS Feed for RT Product Updates

Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    • If a template is for both Gantry 4 and Gantry 5 then the version number for Gantry 4 begins with a "1" and the version number for Gantry 5 begins with a "2" so it's easy to see which Framework the template is for. Also, all new template releases (rather than ports) are for Gantry 5 since callisto template.

Also, you might want to consider the "rokcheck" extension (available on our extensions page for Joomla only). This extension adds a panel to your joomla control panel that will tell you when a new version of any template you hjave installed is available.

Thanks for letting us know about the incorrect date format on that item - we'll get that corrected asap.

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Reggie Simmons.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED RSS Feed for RT Product Updates

Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    • Thanks for letting me know. I didn't see rokcheck before - had to figure out it was listed under utilities. Thanks - will put that in all our sites.

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds