Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

I can't center the slideshow

• Angelo

I can't center the slideshow

Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    • I set a slideshow with vertical images, but it always aligns it to the left, even setting the template in the center, the image is on the left, how can I center it?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: I can't center the slideshow

• Please post url, superuser ID and password in the secure tab of your reply and I will look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Angelo

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Your images in the rokgallery are not big enough - they should be 1031px wide and should all be the same dimensions. Change the size of the gallery in rokgallery component view and try again.

regmt
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Angelo

• the images are all the same, they are 1001 px, there are no different sizes
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Please see my screenshot. Your gallery setting make the slices in rokgallery 700px wide and because you also checked "keep aspect ratio" their height will be determined by the rescale of those images to make them 700px wide. The 700px wide is not big enough, it needs to be 1031px .

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds