Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry 5 compatible themes

• Gantry 5 compatible themes

Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    • Do all of the Gantry 5 compatible themes ONLY use a vertical (mobile) menu? Or can I set it as a dropdown also?
  • Re: Gantry 5 compatible themes

• Any of our Gantry 5 templates can use a standard horizontal menu. Only our Zenith / Calla templates provide this unique Vertical Menu particle (although they can use horizontal menu also).
    • The following users have thanked you: Tour Guide

• Kind regards,
      Reggie

Learn to code for free.
      www.freecodecamp.org

• Can I make "Pricing Information" (Xenon) a menu item?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Gantry 5 compatible themes

• "pricing" is a menu item already in Xenon?

To answer your original question, all the Gantry 5 theme use a vertical menu for mobile display, it's not a "dropdown" menu in mobile view put you can make one by simply adding a "menu" particle to the offcanvas section yourself on the layout of your outline.

Regards, Mark.

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Oh, I mean OverlayToggle not Pricing. Can I make OverlayToggle a menu item? Also, OverlayToggle disappears in mobile view. Why?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Gantry 5 compatible themes

• "...Overlaytoggle a menu item..."? why? But the answer is, no as it's a JS trigger and needs to be a particle on the layout of your outline. The overlay section disappears on mobile view because on mobile view you have the "mobile menu" pill instead wich shows the mobile menu. There is no room to show the overlay section on a mobile.

Regards, Mark.

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds