Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Pricing Table Particle - Adding additional <ul>within items

• Pricing Table Particle - Adding additional <ul>within items

Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    • Is it possible to add new <ul> items within a pricing table? I am not sure how to adjust the YAML/Twig files. For example, I would like to achieve the following when setting up the pricing table particle. This would be for 1 pricing table.

<ul>
      <li>Feature A</li>
      <ul>
      <li>Feature A - Subfeature 1</li>
      <li>Feature A - Subfeature 2</li>
      <li>Feature A - Subfeature 3</li>
      </ul>
      <li>Feature B</li>
      <ul>
      <li>Feature B - Subfeature 1</li>
      <li>Feature B - Subfeature 2</li>
      <li>Feature B - Subfeature 3</li>
      </ul>
      and so on.....
      </ul>
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Pricing Table Particle - Adding additional <ul>within items

• Pricing table in what template?

Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Please post your FTP logon, password and FTP URL in the secure area of your post.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Pricing Table Particle - Adding additional <ul>within items

• Hey Mark, it's on a local build. But it's on any template using the Pricing Particle. It's not an issue with the template, but believe it's in the YAML/Twig file that needs some customization. I can customize the Twig file but don't know YAML so I don't know how to implement an <ul> in there.
    • Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by tecnicabjj.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Pricing Table Particle - Adding additional <ul>within items

• There are 24 different versions of the pricing table in 24 different templates. So you do need to tell me which template you are referring to so I can answer the question accurately.

But basically you would need to add a "subitem" collection in the YAML and whatever fields are associated with that and then use those fields in the TWIG file to structure your HTML output.

Alternately, if you don't have the skills or desire to undertake that then you can just put your UL list in the item title. I tried this in Manticore version of the pricingtable and it works fine (see screenshot).

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds