Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Cross platform: Wordpress & Joomla membership?

• Cross platform: Wordpress & Joomla membership?

Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    • I'm a long term Joomla developer & RT member, but like many I'm pivoting to using WordPress now as it's simply what customers want (mostly).

My RT Joomla membership is due in 2 weeks but I suspect I'll need more WP themes than J themes going forward.

So for now I may drop the J membership and buy WP themes as I need them. With a plan to maybe buy full WP membership if the trend to WP continues.

It would be super useful if there was a membership option to offer low numbers of either themes. Of course it would have to stack up, financially for RocketTheme, I get that.

Paul.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Cross platform: Wordpress & Joomla membership?

Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    • We offer "lifetime" memberships to single templates (per CMS) or "club" memberships to ALL templates for the duration of the subscription (per CMS). There are no plans to introduce any other membership options at this time.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds