Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

HikaShop modules on the homepage --> Error message

• HikaShop modules on the homepage --> Error message

Posted 4 years 7 months ago
    • Dear RocketTheme community,

since many years I administrate the site www.blaeserforum.com and could solve all problems myself. At the moment I'm standing on the hose and can't go on without help.

First the most important information:

Joomla 3.9.10, PHP 7.2.20, Hikashop 4.2.1, Gantry 4.1.41

Template: Plethora by RocketTheme

The problem is this: On the start page, various HikaShop modules (HikaShop Content Modules) are integrated, which refer to different products in the catalog. If you click on one of these products you get the following error message:

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/homepages/3/d205006342/htdocs/bfk2014/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php7.2') in /homepages/3/d205006342/htdocs/bfk2014/templates/rt_plethora/error.php on line 134

This is not nice at all, especially since the same module works without problems at another location. As an example I take the module on the start page "Unsere Gebrauchten - Immer einen Blick wert" (at the bottom of the page). If I click on one of the products there, I get the above error. I integrated the same module here as well: Example (also scroll down here). If I click on one of the products here, everything works fine.

I would be incredibly grateful if you could give me a hint on how to fix this problem.

With best thanks,

Andreas

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: HikaShop modules on the homepage --> Error message

• Please post your URL, Username and Password in Secure Tab and i will take a look and maybe figure out what the problem is.

FTP info with Username and password is also necessary ...

For posting sensitive information you hit the Blue Reply Button and then you will see Secure Tab. Post all info that is sensitive in there, only Fellow Mods, Staff and I can see that!
    • Available for CUSTOM WORK with Joomla, WordPress and Grav Templates and Gantry Framework!
  • Re: HikaShop modules on the homepage --> Error message

• Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: HikaShop modules on the homepage --> Error message

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds