Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RocketTheme authentication not working

• Curtis
    • Rocketeer

RocketTheme authentication not working

Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    • Hello,
      I am having some problems authenticating my template to my account, I just get the message
      A communication error occured communicating with the RocketTheme update server. Please try again later.
      I have tried looking at previous forum posts about this however haven't really found a solution to the problem.
      I am using the template Osmosis and I have put the site details in the secure bar if someone could have a look for me.

Thanks very much in advance :)
      Regards
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: RocketTheme authentication not working

• Uninstall rokupdater as it is no longer required and does not work with modern PHP versions.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Curtis
    • Rocketeer

• Hey Mark,
      Thanks for the help I no longer have the authenticator however how do I update my plugins now I just get the "This page isnt working" error which I imagine is beause we've deleted the updater haha, whats the best way of doing this?

Once again thank you for the help
      Regards
    • Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Curtis.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok, so the first thing to do is backup your site update Joomla from version 3.2.7 to the latest version 3.9.11 (i.e. you are eons out of date).

Then update Gantry from v4.1.24 to v4.1.41 (which should update ok because you updated Joomla above).

Then, clear server cache and then update RT extensions to latest version (which should then work because you updated Joomla above).

Regards, Mark.

p.s Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.
    • Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by MrT.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds