Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Why Is Logo Image Not Full Size?

• dmorley

Why Is Logo Image Not Full Size?

Posted 4 years 6 months ago
    • Hi,

I have a new install on Wordpress with the Hydrogen theme, I have replaced the standard logo with a new logo 800x100, the logo is positioned in the Header area of the layout builder with the bar at 100% width??

Why would it display at 150x20? I'm clearly missing some setting somewhere..
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Why Is Logo Image Not Full Size?

• What is the space allocated to the logo particle on the layout of the outline? allocate more space.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • dmorley

• The space allocated is 100%, that's why I'm confused..

imgur.com/a/WLeo7sy

I've also tried adding 'width: 100%' in the attributes of the block... and also tried a variation of full-width. I'm not sure what else would impact this..

Solved with custom css, but would be nice to know the solution within Gantry. Strange why something so simple seems so difficult.

Thanks.
    • Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by dmorley.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds