Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Iframe Layout on Mobile

• TYK
    • Sr. Rocketeer

SOLVED Iframe Layout on Mobile

Posted 4 years 4 months ago
    • I'm using Iframe Module to display a youtube video on my site and it looks great on the Mac but on the iPhone it isn't right. I'd like it to display the correct size for iPhone. Could you please check on it for me, thanks.

TEMPLATE: REMNANT
      SITE: www.welcometothenumb.com
    • Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by TYK.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Iframe Layout on Mobile

• You actually appear to have coded the dimensions on the iframe?

Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by MrT.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Why not use our video particle?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • TYK
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• Hi Mark, thanks for replying. I did try this and couldn't get it working. Would you be able to link a tutorial please as I must of been doing something wrong. Thank you.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you. There's aren't any tutorials.

Regards, Mark.
    • TYK
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok, I created a n ew module for you using the video particle and disabled your and it now works.

Regards, Mark.
    • TYK
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• Oh you're a champion Mark. Thanks a lot!
      Have a great day. :)
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Btw - I just noticed that your subscription has expired - support does require a current subscription.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds