Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Mobile menu resize

• Mobile menu resize

Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    • thebestoflamialiguria.it/

Hi,

I have attached a few images to see the problem we are trying to fix.
      We developed a website with Joomla Gantry Helium.
      We would like to reduce the width of the mobile menu (see attached image n.1for reference), however when we manage to do so the space underneath the mobile menu does not also reduce (see attached image n.2).
      The second issue we are having is that the first image of the menu (lamialiguria) does not resize when in the mobile menu.
      You can find the username and password to access the admin section of our website in the secure tab of this conversation.

Thanks in advance and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
      Marco
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Mobile menu resize

• Please turn off rokbooster and clear server cache so I can see the code proper.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Mobile menu resize

• Hi Mark,

Thanks for the quick reply. We have to go live today so we would prefer not to turn off rokbooster, since it might disrup the website.
      Is there any other way for you to access that information?

Kind regards,
      Marco
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Mobile menu resize

• No, there isn't. Please give me access to a test site then.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds