0 items Join Now

PHP 7.3 and Nuance template

• PHP 7.3 and Nuance template

Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    • hi
      i have Nuance template
      i have this error when i activate PHP 7.3
      how can i avoid it?

[20-Feb-2020 11:20:45 UTC] PHP Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/xbiurvih/public_html/libraries/gantry/core/gantry.class.php on line 1043
      [20-Feb-2020 11:20:45 UTC] PHP Warning: require_once(/home/xbiurvih/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xbiurvih/public_html/templates/rt_nuance/error.php on line 125
      [20-Feb-2020 11:20:45 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/xbiurvih/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php70/usr/share/pear') in /home/xbiurvih/public_html/templates/rt_nuance/error.php on line 125
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: PHP 7.3 and Nuance template

Posted 4 years 1 month ago
    • Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "General Discussion" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current paid membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

You need to update both Gantry 4 and the nuance template and all RT extensions to latest versions to be compatible with PHP 7.3. You will require an active subscription to be able to download the latest Nuance template version.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds