Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Your Kunena Template

• SOLVED Your Kunena Template

Posted 3 years 10 months ago
    • I recall asking about this years ago and thought I will ask again.

Will Rocketheme ever make this amazing Kunena Template available used in this forum available to us? There is absolutely nothing like it out there. It's gorgeous both in form and function.

From the styling to how you handle the hidden pots and even the drag/drop ability for uploads, its fantastic. :)
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Your Kunena Template

• No, sorry we won't - it's proprietry to the RT site and is heavily customised to our requirements.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Your Kunena Template

• Thanks, Mark! I thought I'd try!

Perhaps RT could look at creating Kunena templates alongside your Joomla, WP & Grav themes :)

Cheers!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Your Kunena Template

• No sorry, we won't be doing that. There's not enough demand for commercial kunena themes that would justify that.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds