Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED How do you folks feel about Virtuemart?

• SOLVED How do you folks feel about Virtuemart?

Posted 3 years 9 months ago
    • Hey there,

So in today's COVID climate, my company is wanting an online store presence. They are leaning toward WP/Woo-Commerce, but, I honestly don't like Wordpress in general, and I'm used to using Joomla. I'm having trouble finding any updated articles though on the "Virtues" of Virtuemart, so I was curious to if you folks have any impressions on the overall pros and cons?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED How do you folks feel about Virtuemart?

• It really depends on the functionality that you want - only you can decide that.

If you are going to use WP then woocommerce is probably what you want - it's the most commonly used.

If you're going to use Joomla then the most common equivalents are Mijoshop, Hikashop and Virtuemart. They all hav edifferent functionalities.

Check out their demo's

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED How do you folks feel about Virtuemart?

• Ah thanks, I didn't know about the other two. It's hard to find any updated comparisons though. It's not determined that we're going to use WP/WooCommerce over Joomla/VM, that conversation is for tomorrow :) Just trying to get any thoughts before then but there is a strange lack of updated information/comparisons on the internet.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds