Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Barrier Free template version

• Barrier Free template version

Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    • Hi there,

For my website, I make a barrier-free version from my installed template (it has another colors). In both menu (main menu and barrier free main menu) I have "news" button (category blog of "news" articles). After listing news article, with intro text and read more button, when I click "read more", the article doesn't show in own parent template, the barrier free goes to the main template...

Any Idea?

Joomla 3.9 (gantry4 or gantry5)
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Barrier Free template version

• What's "barrier free" mean?

What template?

Which Gantry version - it can't be both it's either gantry 4 or gantry 5.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Barrier Free template version

• Ok, I mean, I want to build an accessible site, and for that I made a color-variant of the curent template.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Barrier Free template version

• I still don't know what you are asking, sorry.

What "current template"?

What Gantry version?

What has "barrier free" got to do with "site accessibility"? - sorry I've never heard of this term?

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds