0 items Join Now

Anarcon fatal error 500

• Huzaifah
    • Rocketeer
    • Shahz Communications

Anarcon fatal error 500

Posted 2 years 11 months ago
    • I am getting these two errors on Anarcon template:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/jtrmedia/public_html/libraries/gantry/gantry.php on line 421

Fatal error: Call to a member function init() on null in /home/jtrmedia/public_html/templates/rt_anacron/error.php on line 16

Please take a look and guide as to how to remove them and get the website up again

Regards
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Anarcon fatal error 500

• I can't take a look since you didn't provide a link.

Also your Anacron membership has expired.

That error is because you have upgrade PHP version and have not updated Gantry, Anacron, and RT extensions to latest versions. You will need a current membership to be able to download the latest version of Anacron.

I assume that you are using Gantry 4? Be sure to update Gantry 4 and use the Gantry 4 version of Ancron - your should not use the Gantry 5 versions if you previously had the Gantry 4 versions installed.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Huzaifah
    • Rocketeer
    • Shahz Communications

• Sorry this link is here:
      www.jtrmediahouse.com

Please take a look as we haven't upgraded the gentry 4 version
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Yep, that's the problem - you've updated PHP version but you are on Gantry 4.1.35 (latest is 4.1.43) and Anacron 1.5 (latest version is 1.9).

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Huzaifah
    • Rocketeer
    • Shahz Communications

• Can it be revert back to previous Php version and previous gentry version so the website could be up for a the time being.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• You would have to ask your hosting company. If you didn't do the update of PHP version yourself it's likely that they did it (a lot of hosts are forcing PHP updates). You would have to look on your hosting account to see if there's an option to use a lower PHP version.

Regards, Mark.
    • Huzaifah
    • Rocketeer
    • Shahz Communications

• Yes there is a "MultiPHP Manager" tool to change the PHP. But here I could only lower it to Php 5.5
      which version is suitable for Anarcon Old version
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I'd suggest PHP 5.6.x - you might even get as high as PHP 7.0.x but proably not much higher.

Regards, Mark.
    • Huzaifah
    • Rocketeer
    • Shahz Communications

• Thanks for your prompt support. Could you tell me what php version is needed for Anacron 1.5?
      Thanks
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I just did? PHP 5.6.x

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds