Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Pre-purchase Wordpress Theme Questions

• D Moore
    • Rocketeer

Pre-purchase Wordpress Theme Questions

Posted 2 years 10 months ago
    • Pre-purchase Wordpress Theme Questions: Please recommend a Wordpress theme out of the newer ones that kind of fits these parameters the best. Right now I'm using Hydrogen free and can't decide on which theme? I am a multiple purchase customer at this point.

1. Best Mobile Template that also:
      2. Best scales beyond 1200 or 1600 pixels on 4K screens.
      3. Smallest spacing between blocks that doesn't affect the Mobile/Tablet/Desktop versions.
      4. Smaller Headline Fonts and Small Regular Text, but not super small. Very readable.
      5. Assume that I have the content to fill all the space. Like perhaps one of the best themes for a newspaper type site.
      6. Cool block variations. I don't like pastels.

Site to where theme will be applied:
      https://if.finance
    • Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by D Moore.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Pre-purchase Wordpress Theme Questions

Posted 2 years 10 months ago
    • I can only suggest that you look through the demo starting at the most recent theme. All those things that you specified can be changed in all our themes.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds