Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

New template

• GreenDome
    • Sr. Rocketeer

New template

Posted 2 years 7 months ago
    • Hi,

It's been 6 months since Horizon was released. Any update when a new template will be released or an indication on its theme or new features if any?

Thank you
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: New template

Posted 2 years 6 months ago
    • We've been extremely busy developing Gantry 5.5 to work in Joomla 4 and WP5.8 - this is taking considerable development effort. That said, the next template is with our designer now and our developers will start work on it once Gantry 5.5 is tested and released.

Sorry but I cannot share any other information other than that at this time.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Julian Pardo

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Brady McCain
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Posted 2 years 3 months ago
    • I'm not sure when Gantry 5.5 was released, but it's been 1 month since Gantry 5.5.7 was released. Is there any update as to when new templates will be coming?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 2 years 3 months ago
    • If you look here you will see that we've release 49 template updates for Joomla to work with J4 and Gantry 5.5.x - the changes are complex and a lot of testing has to be done. We're a very small team and we've been extremely busy doing this. We now have to update the same themes on GRAV and Wordpress (the changes are not identical so each has to be worked through).

That said, I can tell you that we are actively working on a new theme but I cannot give you any ETA when that might be released.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Quenda, Jeaneve, Julian Pardo

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds