Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Joomla 4 - Template Compatibility and Release

• SOLVED Joomla 4 - Template Compatibility and Release

Posted 2 years 6 months ago
    • Good day,

I know some info has been shared here and there on the forum, but....

The main Product Updates page on RocketTheme is not being updated, so we have to go template by template to see when each releases the J4 version.

Can you also put your forum posts about the important info on your main RT Blog, rather than having the articles from 1 year ago still showing? They also show on the home page which is a bit lazy, this stuff should be front and centre on the main site not hidden away in the forum.

Even an article showing all the templates that will be updated to J4 and showing a Checkmark or something saying it is now available, or coming soon would be great.

Thank you.
    • The following users have thanked you: David Mathews, Dave S

• Re: SOLVED Joomla 4 - Template Compatibility and Release

• On the last blog entry on RT, it states "Theme updates noting Joomla 4 compatibility via our product updates page will then be available soon after Joomla 4 is officially released."

Please do so and update the Product Update pages. I'm sure a lot of people are looking at that and don't even know half the templates have been made compatible and assume none are.

----

When does the current Halloween discount sale end exactly? We plan to renew but not sure if I will have approval to do so today or tomorrow.
    • Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Shane Seguin.
    • The following users have thanked you: David Mathews, Dave S

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Joomla 4 - Template Compatibility and Release

• It's updated as of today. https://rockettheme.com/product-updates

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Shane Seguin

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Could you also answer my other question:

When does the current Halloween discount sale end exactly? We plan to renew but not sure if I will have approval to do so today or tomorrow.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• The sale will conclude this weekend.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Final question.

What would be the oldest template that would receive J4 compatibility? Callisto?

Thanks again.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Yes Callisto because that was our first g5 template. But we did also port a few of the even older themes like myriad as well so I guess it really depends how you define “oldest”.

Regards, Mark.
    • Alexandr
    • Rocketeer

Posted 2 years 5 months ago
    • when will template Kraken be released for Joomla 4? it depends on whether I will renew my subscription or not.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Posted 2 years 5 months ago
    • Sorry, I can't give an ETA - rest assured it will be done like all of our G5 templates, we've done a lot already.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds