0 items Join Now

image display in Joomla latest news

• image display in Joomla latest news

Posted 2 years 3 months ago
    • Server Details (Linux/Windows, Hosting service, etc)MacOS
      PHP version7.4.21
      Platform (name and version)Joomla 3.10.3
      Template/Extension (name and version)Reiko 1.2.8
      website is still in development. not for public display. link is in the secure tab.

hello,

I use the 'Latest News particle' (Reiko theme) to display an overview of Joomla articles. When I use the 'Articles Display' setting Image 'Intro' or 'Full' to display an image of a Joomla Article, then a question mark appears when there is no images present. And from the article on that does have an image, that image repeats in the next article and the next as long as until it reaches an article that does have its own image.

Is there something I did wrong or is there is small bug in the particle?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: image display in Joomla latest news

Posted 2 years 3 months ago
    • Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "General Discussion" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current PAID membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

As far as I can tell the article have no image - but without login details I can't really check much further.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds