[] operator not supported for strings

• atdny
    • Rocketeer

Posted 2 years 3 months ago
    • Hello RT Team,

I have a site that seems to throw the error:

I've made a backup of the cpanel this morning and I am curious what are the best steps to remedy. I know gantry has had some upgrade pains last i checked a few months ago so i was holdinmg off to get current. It looks like i may have held off too long?

Is this error gantry related? Can you please let me know what you recommend my first steps be?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: [] operator not supported for strings

• That will be because you updated PHP version and have not updated Gantry 4 and the template to latest versions. Also, ensure any RT extensions are on latest versions too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • atdny
    • Rocketeer

• Thanks for the insights. I will update Gantry, and follow with plugins.
    • atdny
    • Rocketeer

• Any issues with manual updates to Gantry 5.5.9 or can i upload and extract as I normally would?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• You have a Gantry 4 site? you can't update from G4 to G5 they are completely different frameworks - you just need to update to the latest version of Gantry 4 and the Gantry 4 theme.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds