0 items Join Now

Mobile menu display on main rocket Theme site

• safeworld4women
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Website designer and Administrator

Mobile menu display on main rocket Theme site

Posted 2 years 2 months ago
    • Hii
      I have been exploring other options for how mobile menus display on a Wordpress website using the Clarity theme
      By chance I looked at the main RocketTheme website to see how the mobile menu worked there
      In the enclosed screen shot the submenu items appear beneath the main menu items
      How do I achieve the same using Clarity theme
      (I understand it needs the css tweaking)
      Best wishes

Andrew
    • My wife and I design, build and maintain websites - for non-profit organisations, therapists, artists, local community groups and small businesses.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Mobile menu display on main rocket Theme site

• That's not CSS tweaking that's a whole rewrite of the particle - This is considered as a customization request which falls way beyond the scope of this support forum. You can always try to post your request in our The Marketplace forum and get (paid) support from someone that is willing to do this.

You could just use a third-party menu widget instead.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • safeworld4women
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • Website designer and Administrator

• Hi Mark
      Good thinking about the third party widget
      Any suggestions
      :)

Andrew
    • My wife and I design, build and maintain websites - for non-profit organisations, therapists, artists, local community groups and small businesses.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• No, not really there's a whole ton of menu widget out there on the WP plugins site. Just pick a popular one(downloads), with good ratings, with recent updates, and then check out their demo before purchasing.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds