Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

how to install module

• how to install module

Posted 2 years 2 months ago
    • How can I install a third-party module in the audacity template, I put the showcase position, and it does not come out, I clean the cache, I do not know what happens
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: how to install module

• Gantry 5 or gantry 4 version? If gantry5 do you have that module position on the layout of the outline that you are using?

Please post url, superuser ID and password in the secure tab of your reply and I will look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: how to install module

• I already sent a message
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Sorry? I don't understand what you mean? What message?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• MrT wrote:
      Sorry? I don't understand what you mean? What message?

Regards, Mark.

be sent here Contact Us,general enquery ,,,,where to send
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Click on the secure tab in your reply and put the admin details there - don't send them to support (contact us) as they won't answer.

Regards, Mark.

• ok
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I just get a 404 not found on that link? Please check.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds