Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Banner module gantry

• Banner module gantry

Posted 1 year 10 months ago
    • Banner module

Can you tell me if using the banner module has to be assigned to a postion to show up?
      I added a banner in the banner settings but the image does not show up. When I add the banner in Gantry area I assigned the proper module id. I turned on the title and the title shows up. When I set up the banner I did not assign a position.

If you could please tell me if the banner module needs a postion assigned or a link to latest gantry instructions with banner module this would be helpful.
      Thank you
      Cr.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Banner module gantry

• Yes it would. Have you actually got the position you are assigning the module too on the layout of the outline that your are using?

If you need more help, Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Banner module gantry

• Looks to be working thanks.
      One more question on the latest Gantry and Joomla 4.1 would you happen to know what feature setting you can install plugins? I have looked but dont see feature if you could please guide me to the area.

Thank you
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Banner module gantry

• Feature settings? I don't know what you mean - please rephrase your question. You install plugins in j4 by clicking on "System" then on install extensions.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds