Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Joomla update setting

• Joomla update setting

Posted 1 year 11 months ago
    • re, the joomla 4 update, I changed the option on joomla update to next - the latest update was showing 4.1 but has changed to show 3.9.
      I went ahead and updated it to 3.9 but I wanted to ask if the joolma 4 feature is still available and if so, should I change the update setting back to default or wait for it to show up with next setting?

Thanks
      Cr.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Joomla update setting

Posted 1 year 11 months ago
    • Huh? That does not make sense to me. If you are on J3 you change to "joomla next" to show J4 update - once applied your can then switch back to default channel and only updates for J4 will continue to show. Purge cache in Joomla updates.

If you need more help, Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds