Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

RocketTheme status?

• Appie
    • Hero Rocketeer

RocketTheme status?

Posted 1 year 10 months ago
    • Hi team,

Sorry for this direct question about RT, but I am wondering about the status for RT.
      I am a paying member from 2007 on, and in the "old" days templates were released every month, and they were different each time.
      And yes my subscription ended this year in Feb. without renewing, never thought that would happen btw.

Don’t get me wrong I don't need an new template each month and I understand that the team is a lot smaller now. But the last template's released are a lot of, all the same, at least to me that is.

As always support was great until Feb. after that I can’t say because I don’t have it anymore but surely that will be still fine.

And I don’t want to be offensive, but before I (maybe) renew again, I thought I ask what is bothering me for now...

Anyways stay safe and healthy...

Greetings,

Appie
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: RocketTheme status?

Posted 1 year 10 months ago
    • Well we're still here and we recently released "Studius" template. The team is a great deal smaller than it used to be and we certainly won't be releasing templates every month as we just don't have the resources to do that. I'm still here every day for forum support. The premier support function is still manned too.

So basically if you need support you'll still get it and that does require a subscription. New templates will be released ad-hoc. Bug fixes and enhancements to existing templates continue to be released too (e.g. we just updated the entire back catalog of gantry 5 themes to work with Joomla 4).

I hope that answers your question.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds