Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Unable to install updates

• Momchil

Unable to install updates

Posted 1 year 5 months ago
    • Hello,

I am unable to install any updates or to add install from web tab. I am getting this as a message:

Warning
      Update: :Extension: Could not open appscdn.joomla.org/webapps/jedapps/webinstaller.xml
      Error connecting to the server: 403

Can you please help?

Thank you
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Unable to install updates

• Nothing to do with us - that's a Joomla web address so you need to ask them. But 403 is invalid permissions.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Momchil

• Well I do not have this problem on any of my other web sites ... same server same everythingm just on this one... Surely it is not a problem with Joomla
    • Last Edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Momchil.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• look at the url appscdn.joomla.org and you are getting a 403 error on accessing that link.

Also if you try that link in a browser it works. so perhaps you have a firewall blocking you accessing that link.

Either way it's nothing to do with any RT products or programs.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Momchil

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds