Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Can't re-subscribe to newsletters or send contact form

• starlight
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Can't re-subscribe to newsletters or send contact form

Posted 1 year 5 months ago
    • I used to be subscribed to your newsletters but had mysteriously somehow become unsubscribed to them, which meant I missed renewing my club membership on time this year, and I didn’t get any reminders, until I tried to remember to check for your Black Friday offer just now (and have now renewed).

I now can’t re-subscribe to the RocketTheme newsletter or security announcements in my account settings as I get the following error:
      “Unable to create a Logger instance: Joomla\CMS\Log\Logger\SlackLogger”

I’ve tried re-subscribing via Firefox, Vivaldi and Safari but still get the same error on all of them.

I also couldn’t submit your contact form about the above in Firefox or Vivaldi as I’m told: “We're sorry there was a problem sending your contact request.” In Safari, I had the same message plus: “Human verification failed, please try again...”

Also, the banner at the top about the Black Friday sale is partly covered up by the top menu which seems higher than it used to be.

Are these known bugs of some sort?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Can't re-subscribe to newsletters or send contact form

Posted 1 year 5 months ago
    • I'll pass along your comments to the team.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: starlight

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds