Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Code View Plugin for WYSIWYG HTML Editor

• Code View Plugin for WYSIWYG HTML Editor

Posted 1 year 3 months ago
    • So I found this free WYSIWYG HTML Editor and I wanted to see if anyone could make a plugin for joomla, where we code show raw code and asc art on are website webpage or blog and be able to call it from a ID or CLASS tag and I would want no buttons on the code view. Here is a link to the editor: WYSIWYG HTML Editor froala.com/wysiwyg-editor/

here are some pics of what im talking about and it would be nice to change the background color and to be able to get the lines out of the art and adjust the text so that it does not bleed out the binding box.

Please let me know if this could easily be done.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Code View Plugin for WYSIWYG HTML Editor

Posted 1 year 3 months ago
    • If you wish someone to develop something for you then you should post in the "marketplace" forum and give timescales, your budget, and your requirements. Also provide and email address in your post where any potential freelance developers may contact you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds