Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

New Templates MIA!

• New Templates MIA!

Posted 1 year 3 months ago
    • So...why have there been no new Joomla templates since May 2022?
      What's up with that? Not sure I want to continue my dev memberhip if nothing new is going to be put out.

Justina
    • Justina Simon
      Owner/Art Director
      Blue Pixel Graphics
    • canucck
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Re: New Templates MIA!

Posted 1 year 3 months ago
    • Removed by author.
    • Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by canucck. Reason: I changed my mind..
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: New Templates MIA!

Posted 1 year 2 months ago
    • Please note that by the other member answering your post it took you out of the MODS "unanswered posts" queue and you therefore had to wait longer for an RT response.

We announced a long time ago that new templates would be ad-hoc and infrequent now. We have over 50 Gantry 5 templates available in our portfolio. I’d be surprised if one of those doesn’t meet your requirements. But if your do have some ideas for a template not covered by one of those (and not too niche) please do let us know and we will consider that for the next template.

Our development team is considerably smaller than it once was. Having to keep up with all the CMS changes and PHP changes keeps us very busy. As moderator, I continue to provide support every day in this forum.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds