Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Joomla with minisites

• Joomla with minisites

Posted 1 year 2 months ago
    • So I have my main buisness website, which offers various services. Some of these would benefit from their own Urls and mini sites within the main one.

I'm looking for advice on the best way to go about this, ideally without using multiple joomla installs linked via menus.

Any advice would be greatly recieved! I understand it might be fairly common now so hopefully this will be possible!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Joomla with minisites

Posted 1 year 2 months ago
    • Check out JED - there are a couple there that should fulfil your requirement... running multiple sites from one Joomla instance https://extensions.joomla.org/category/core-enhancements/multiple-sites/ .

Word of caution though... you’re putting all your eggs in the one basket, if you break something you break everything. Also, it can make for a more complicated backend administration activity and can get awfully confusing.

So, make sure that you understand what you are getting into.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds