Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Upgrade template for GA4 monitor code

• djSoft
    • Rocketeer

Upgrade template for GA4 monitor code

Posted 10 months 3 weeks ago
    • Dear RocketTheme Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to inquire about the possibility of an upgrade to all Gantry 4 templates in order to ensure compatibility with Google Analytics 4.

As a user and admirer of RocketTheme's templates, I appreciate the exceptional design and functionality they offer. However, I have noticed that some of the Gantry 4 templates do not seamlessly integrate with Google Analytics 4, which is a crucial tool for tracking and analyzing website traffic.

Given the importance of data analysis and the growing adoption of Google Analytics 4, I wanted to inquire if RocketTheme has any plans to upgrade the Gantry 4 templates to make them fully compatible with this latest version of Google Analytics. This enhancement would not only benefit current users but also attract new customers who rely on Google Analytics for their website analytics needs.

I believe that implementing this upgrade would greatly enhance the usability and value of your templates, providing users with a seamless experience when it comes to tracking and analyzing website data.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and any updates regarding the potential upgrade to Gantry 4 templates for Google Analytics 4 compatibility.

Best regards,
      Antonio
  • Re: Upgrade template for GA4 monitor code

• The same here with Gantry 5 GA atom. One is able to generate new script c ode for GA4 so if I was to know where to put that code in the atom, I could make the change myself I think.

Pieter
    • Gws
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Re: Upgrade template for GA4 monitor code

• As a workaround I put the GA code in a module and published it, so far so good.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds